Do you have halogen down lights and want to save more $ on your power bills?
The Problem With Halogen Lights
While halogen lights give a nice clear light, they are extremely heavy users of power. The average lounge room needs 6 low voltage halogen lights to illuminate it. Most halogen bulbs are 50W – so you are using 300W just to light your lounge room!
In addition to high energy consumption, halogen bulbs get extremely hot - they operate at approximately 300°c. If they are incorrectly installed or the heat becomes trapped through shifted roofing insulation, they can cause house fires.
When you add a poor lifespan similar to traditional incandescent bulbs, you can see that halogen bulbs are an all-round problem.
Safe & Energy Efficient LEDs
Protect your home while reducing your electricity bill by replacing your old-fashioned halogen downlights with energy efficient LED lights.
Why replace your halogen downlights with LEDs?
- Cut lighting costs by up to 70% which means guilt free lighting
- Reduce your fire risk
- LED bulbs last up to 8 times as long as halogens so you save money over the long term
- No radiant heat problems which means your air-conditioner doesn’t have to work as hard to cool your home
- Make better use of your solar power by drawing less power from the grid at night
- No special handling precautions
Contact us for a free quote on replacing your halogen downlights with LEDs